Are you extremely talented and looking to start
or grow a career in Digital Marketing?
At DataCore Media we value exceptional talent, a willingness to learn and most of all a hard worker.
If this sounds like you, we might be interested in you joining our team!
Look at what opportunities we have available below or complete the contact form to let us know why you would be a perfect addition to our team!
Click on the opportunity you would like to view.
If no opportunities are showing it means we have no current opportunities available.
Don’t despair! You can still complete the contact form below and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for the DataCore Media team.
Job opening: Digital Campaign Manager
Location: Johannesburg, Fourways
Remuneration: Based on experience
DataCore Media is a digital media agency with a secure and profitable client base as well as a strong pipeline of new business. The role is a good fit for a recent graduate who is looking to start a career in digital media. It is also suited to person who can work well in diverse entrepreneurial environment with a high level of independence and career growth potential.
DataCore Media is a digital media and data consultancy that works with clients to achieve and continuously improve their online marketing objectives. Our core service offering includes digital media strategy, buying and planning across search, digital display and social media platforms as well as the implementation and management of the necessary technology to effectively track and optimise campaigns.
As it is a small business the role will require the candidate to be able work across disciplines, which includes manage campaigns as well as help put together media plans and work on digital strategy proposals.
- Daily monitoring of campaign statistics across various platforms including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook, Twitter as well as various other affiliate and network platforms.
- Analysing campaign data and identifying trends.
- Compiling client reports on campaign performance.
- Manage relationships and be accountable for a portfolio of clients.
- Assisting in setting up campaigns, which includes implementing tracking tags.
- Assisting in compiling digital strategies and proposals.
- Assisting with compiling media schedules and publisher negotiations.
- Attending client status meetings and presenting results.
- Assisting with the day to day admin tasks that go with managing a small business.
Essential job requirements are:
- Higher Grade Maths in Matric (please mention results on CV)
- University degree
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint ability.
- Professional and self motivated with a passion for all things digital.
Other preferential requirements:
- Working knowledge and demonstrated ability on Google Analytics and Google Ad Words.
- Working knowledge of ad serving technology such as DoubleClick or Sizmek.
- Demonstrate an understanding of paid media strategies across digital platforms including affiliate marketing, Google and Facebook.
- Demonstrate ability for high attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Negotiation and digital media buying experience.
Experience with client presentations.